Thursday, July 17, 2008

save me from the serial killers....

There has been an explosion of daily sitcoms in Indian television, family fights, saas-bahu serials, corporate wars but mainly woman characters, adultery - every possible theme running across years beams into households captivating the imagination of the women viewers and the men too (although the latter will not be caught dead discussing about it!!!) - but give me a break.... I come home tired wanting to watch something which can be fun, informative (yeah even after 10-12 hours of just business related thinking at work, I still watch CNBC and NDTV profit, so sue me!!) but the TV is taken over at 8:30 and till 10 PM , mostly the time I would have reached home or just before dinner am subject to this torture........

Don't mistake me, its not that I have anything against these, each has his/ her own poison, but this is literally my poison!!!! I cant see wailing women, overacting, conniving acting as though they will bring the world down and pseudo commentaries about what is happening in our society thru this nonsense.....

aarrrggghhh the family that dines together stays together they say...... if this nonsense doesn't end soon, either my dinner time will be very late in the night or the family doesn't dine together.....

Ektaaa kappooor (or whatever her the latest form of name her spelling has morphed into) and all your ilk , I curse you solitary confinement with 1500 days of continuous crap you are dishing out....

1 comment:

Aditi said...

Well this is 'Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki...'!!!